Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, 2008

Today I got a lot of the house cleaned. Clint left for China yesterday. It has poured rain for two days. The rain hasn't stopped Jonathan from playing in our new above ground pool with his friends, Michelle and Cole. They had lots of fun. I finally had to call them to get out of the pool at 9:30 pm. They asked why...I said , "because it is dark!" Tyler had to work tonight and I think he is worn out from his friends, Taylor Klakring, Peter Arrington and Michael Morrison that were here until 2 am. At one point they were playing frisbee under the streetlight on our corner. Crazy boys!!
I made a list today of everything we need to do to get Tyler ready for his mission...there is a lot to do!!
I sorted tons of stacks of genealogy, entered data on the computer. Tonight I topped off the night with making a card for Kate Wilcox's birthday luncheon tomorrow. So, today was a typical rainy day in Arkansas...and not too hot....just green.

2 comments:

erica said...

mom, its mitchell not michelle. haha. you might want to change that. :)

Britt said...

Who's Michelle? Oh, I just read Erica's comment haha. I wish I was in Arkansas weather!