Monday, September 29, 2008

September brought changes


We just got our deck roof finished. I love the cedar color when you are standing there looking up at the fans. It is like another room.

Well, life never slows down. The big news is that after 5 great years, Clint was released as bishop. I know he will miss the association with many people, but we didn't even realize just how time he was gone serving until he didn't have that calling anymore. He was called to be scout committe chairman and 11 yr. old scout leader (working with Jonathan). I'm excited they were able to keep him in the ward. They wouldn't dare put him in the stake since I am gone a lot in my stake RS calling doing presentations in Oklahoma, Missouri & Arkansas (our stake).


Erica is going great guns in her junior year. Jonathan started 5th grade at Spring Hill Middle School. He loves it.

I'm teaching a bunch of mostly boys piano. It keeps my skills up.


No comments: