Men in black with guns chasing us through the military park...we were careful to hide behind the trees as not to be detected!!! Genealogy is more than you can imagine!

- Big Revolutionary war battles on Family property!!!

Me & lady liberty at Guilford Military Park. Notice I am dressed in black clothing as to not be conspicuous in the dark!!!
Delisa Hargrove my cousin and I snuck up to the Guilford Military Park in Greensboro, NC to walk on the land our 6th gr. grandfather (Robert Mitchell) owned. A major Revolutionary War battle was fought on his land. Delisa was leaving for home so she didn't get to see it in the daylight. We had fun hiding behind trees and discovering black men with deadly weapons in the forest. Our cell phone lights helped us find the way. Our sharp senses and sensitivity helped us avoid arrest for trespassing after hours. We did find General Nathaniel Greene and lady liberty. .
2 comments:
Sometimes I think you're crazy, but at least it wasn't a moose.
I finished reading "Spring House" when my mom brought it back from TN. I read "Adam's Daughters" when I was in San Diego last week. They are good books! Can someone call David Bowles (and his dog, Lulubelle) and find out when the next book is coming out?
Post a Comment