
Love the sunsets on the beach. Love this man!!
We decided to spend an afternoon on Honeymoon Island (named after an article written about newlyweds). Loved it!
Relaxing and soaking in some sun.
I love the entrance to the beach and the sea grass.
We walked and walked along the beach looking for shells.
It started 30 Years ago when Clint asked me to marry him by popping the question by writing it in the sand. Can't believe it's been 30 Years!!
Clint found this turtle walking along the beach. He was headed across a hot asphalt parking lot, so Clint turned him around to the Ocean water.
Outside our hotel was a cruise ship that reminded me of Captain Hook's from Peter Pan. Some people out there were having a lot of FUN.
I sure got some sun...too much!! I look like a Lobster here.
Another beautiful sunset we enjoyed.
This is almost identical to a photo I took off Waikiki Beach in Hawaii many years ago. The sailboat brings back lots of memories. What a wonderful weekend together to celebrate our marriage. Marriage is a wonderful thing. It can be hard at times, but overall the love it brings and the joy of caring for one another and having a family is heaven on earth.
May 2014- Trees in Yard came down
The back yard trees got a trim, and the big one by our front drive had to be taken out so it wouldn't fall on our home. They estimated it was 150-200 years old. It was a sad day. We tried to save it, but it was splittng apart and filling up with water.
Since I enjoy shade in our yard, this was not a good feeling to have to cut down these trees, but it was impossible to save these trees.































No comments:
Post a Comment